Friday, November 18, 2011

Who is David Miller? Acting or not? Head of FIMA?

Having not checked daily to see various appointees the name David Miller has turned up running the Federal Insurance and Mitigation Adminstration. Can anyone tell me who he is and his background and CV and whether he was Senate confirmed. The title of that directorate is not honest--should be Flood Insurance and Natural Hazard Mitigation Adminstration not as it reads now. But basic honest often an issue with FEMA administrations.

Send info to either of my e-mails at vlg338@yahoo.com or vacationlanegrp@aol.com

For the most recent FEMA org chart I have go to the FEMA Historical Docs section on the HOMEPAGE of this blog. Just keep clicking and the entries on the FAS website maintained for me by Steve Aftergood will show up. I continue to add docs that otherwise might get lost permanently either because before the virtual age or superseded and lost forever in the virtual age.