Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Blogs I follow!l

I thought I would again post the blogs that I find of interest and follow closely.

1. Sic Semper Tyrannis and principal poster is Col. Pat Lang, USA retired.
2. Professor Juan Cole's Informed Comment.
3. The blog Homeland Security Watch with excellent posters mostly professors at various government sponsored institutions.
4. Recovery Diva--devoted to disaster recovery issues and policies and run by my friend Claire B. Rubin.
5. Eric Holderman's Disaster Zone.
6. Gerald Baron's Crisis Blogger.

And of course from time to time I read others like Thomas PM Barnett's blog.

Also follow on-line the WAPO and NY Times. The first has become more and more irrelvant based on the issues of interest to me and its editorials and op-ed participants. Too bad since it once was a great newspaper. Must make the Bradley's quite sad. WAPO profits as most know come from the corrupt system of profit making education. Over 70% of annual income from Kaplan. Hey--money is the root of all evil.

So now you know!